Have you ever wanted to expand your brand, sell to more people and increase your sales reach? With Shopify’s and Amazon integration, you can do all this and more: bringing your products to more customers, gaining more sales and revenue, while still being able to manage your store, and review your sales information all in one place! And finally, if you connect your Shopify store with Amazon, you'll have more data at your disposal, allowing you to make more informed business decisions. Stay tuned because this blog will teach you how to connect Shopify to Amazon and expand your business possibilities.
Did you know?
- Amazon has 300 million active users.
- Among these users, 197 million users visit Amazon.com each month.
- Amazon ships to over one hundred countries!
Still not convinced?
Here are just some of the benefits Amazon can bring to your store:
- Size and reach: Amazon is the world’s largest e-commerce platform, with over 2.2 billion visits per month.
- Big selection: Amazon is home to any and all products. Integrating with Amazon is an excellent option if you want to expand your product line.
- Comprehensive e-commerce features: Amazon offers many features for store owners, including advanced Shopping Cart features, order tracking, and more.
- Great security: just like Shopify is a secure platform, so is Amazon - you can be 100% sure that your data is protected when selling on Amazon.
Before you get started
- You need an active Amazon Professional Seller account.
- You need to go through a "Tax interview."
- You need a US bank account where Amazon can transfer your earnings and another bank account.
- You need to have the currency your products are sold in matched with the Amazon marketplace you choose to sell on.
- Your return policy must be equivalent to Amazon's.
How to sell on Amazon with Shopify
In the past, integrating a Shopify store with Amazon was as simple as clicking a button in the admin dashboard. However, on September 27, 2021, Shopify announced that it would no longer support Amazon as a sales channel. This means that beginning then, merchants were no longer able to connect their Amazon stores to the Shopify dashboard.
Now, merchants can use Shopify apps to integrate with Amazon. Take a look at a few of them below.
Most popular apps for integrating Shopify stores with Amazon
The application allows to upload and manage Shopify store's inventories, listings, and other information on Amazon.
- Supports every category of Amazon products, including Amazon Handmade
- Failed order notifications.
- Custom source identifiers and custom tags can be added to orders.
- Ability to connect Shopify products with Amazon based on SKUs, barcodes, and titles.
- Supports an unlimited number of Amazon accounts for the same country.
The launch-ready tool to sell directly from Shopify online store on Amazon.
- Automated currency conversion from any store currency.
- Three different listing modes to add new listings or link numerous existing ones.
- 100% real-time synchronization of product information, orders, pricing, and inventory
- Controlling orders from Amazon straight from Shopify.
Allows merchants to sync the Shopify store's inventory, stock, and orders with all Amazon Marketplaces.
- Supports multiple currencies, regions, and accounts.
- Automatic product matching, FBA, Prime, and Tax management (VCS).
- Direct administrative usage: orders can be obtained from one spot.
To sum up
Selling on Amazon can be a great way to expand a business. With its massive customer base, Amazon has become the go-to destination for online shoppers everywhere. The possibilities are endless. Integrating your Shopify store with Amazon can increase your store's exposure, bring in more customers, and boost your sales. The most straightforward way to connect the two platforms is by using tools available in the App store. Access a wider range of shoppers and get a chance to increase your revenue significantly today!